Mastermill 70SQ is an electro-permanent magnetic clamping plate with a pole size of 70 x 70 mm, a construction with a total height of 68 mm and a nominal clamping force of 170 N / cm2. Around the perimeter of the magnet is practical offset for the clamps, the magnet also has enough space for through holes.
The standard design includes a quick „bayonet“ coupling connector, stop blocks on 2 sides and a the 6 metre-long armored power cord. All magnetic poles are provided with M8 threads for easy mounting of pole extensions.
- Application: Milling
- Technology: Electropermanent
- Holding force: 170 N/cm2
- Min. workpiece size: 150 x 150 x 17 mm
- Poles: Square – steel/stainless steel combination for high durability and long service life
- Regrinding limit: 6 mm
- Pole size: 70 x 70 mm
- Chuck height 68 mm
Beyond the standard design, the customer can choose:
- different cable outlet location on the magnet
- fixed (screwed) el. outlet – the connector is moved to the control unit
- through going holes for fastening the magnet to the table
- centering stones and grooves on the bottom side of the body for precise installation (centering with the machine table axis)
- multi-section chuck (possibility to devide the clamping area into several independent segments)
If you have any questions about the arrangement of the chuck or about the selection of a suitable control unit, contact us. We will be happy to advise you.
- Machining of uneven parts up to 5 sides
- Clamping of a wide range of workpiece sizes during milling
- Clamping of large forms, castings, blocks, structures, etc.
- Rough grinding of large parts
Scope of supply:
- Magnetic chucks
- Side stop blocks
- Armoured power supply cord
- Operation and maintenance instructions