The control units for electromagnetic chucks are an essential part, because they convert the alternating current from the mains into direct current which is necessary for operation of the units. The motherboard with microprocessor makes it possible to control the holding force and the automatic demagnetization. An indisputable advantage of the power setting for the chucks is more economical operation, meaning a reduction in warming and more precise operation.
The control unit allows you to control demagnetization efficiently - you can demagnetize the workpiece and the chuck completely, which facilitates the operator’s work when unclamping the workpiece.
To enhance the operator’s safety, the control unit is completed with a magnetizing current sensor, which indicates a low level of magnetization. A safety contact in the control unit prevents the machine from starting up if the magnet is not switched on or if a sufficient holding force is not available.
- Fully adjustable holding force
- A current transformer to check the magnetization current
- Power voltage control
- IEC standard in compliance with European Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC Control panel extension for installation into the machine
- Safety contact - the machine will not start up when the holding force is too low
Selection of the right control unit depends on the input power of the chuck or on the total input power in the case of more chucks. If you need help, contact us.
- For controlling and safe operation of electromagnetic chucks
- Bedienung und sicherer Betrieb der Elektromagnet-Aufspannplatten