Battery-operated BMP lifting magnets are designed especially for lifting and handling materials with a round cross-section. Also suitable for handling flat materials as well as other various profiled sections, angle bars, etc. Integrated 12V battery provides 8 hours of operation at 50% duty cycle. The magnetic field is also strong enough for loads with variable, uneven surfaces and air gaps.
During designing, we place emphasis on safety: The battery-powered lifting magnet will never switch off during manipulation spontaneously. Simultaneous push of 2 buttons is required to release the load. It cannot be switched on if the battery is not sufficiently charged. Battery status below the safe limit is indicated by visual and audible alarms.
- Application: Lifting
- Technology: Electromagnet (battery-powered)
- Battery: 12 V
- Battery life: 8 hours at 50 % cycle Nominal lifting capacity for flat material: up to 3600 kg
- Nominal lifting capacity for round material: up to 2260 kg
- Temperature: max. 50 °C
- Safety factor: 2:1
- Guarantee: 2 years
- Handling loads with reduced surface quality
- Handling tubes, bars, I-, H-, T-, and Z-shaped profiled sections and more It will also manage flat material, angle sections, sheet piles, etc.
Scope of supply:
- Magnet with label
- Instructions for use
||Lifting capacity for flat material (kg)
||Lifting capacity for round material (kg)
||Min/max diameter (mm)
||W x L of base (mm)
||Built in battery
||242 x 470
||262 x 760