The TM-801 digital mobile meter for measuring residual magnetism is used for measuring residual magnetism arising during workpiece machining, e.g. by clamping in magnetic chucks and in other applications.
Residual magnetism can have undesirable after-effects for manufacturers resulting in cost increases. For example, components sticking together will disrupt smooth production. Metal fragments that spontaneously attract to components impair accuracy and reduce the life span of tools. Excessive levels of magnetism may lead to customer complaints.
For elimination of residual magnetism, you can use our handheld, table, or tunnel demagnetizers.
- Application: Measuring magnetism
- Technology: Electrical/battery
- Battery life: 130 - 160 hours
- Range: 0-3000.0 mT
- Measuring residual magnetism
- Measuring the magnetic flux in products where magnetic chucking is used
- Measuring magnetic flux in motors
- Measuring the properties of magnetic materials
Scope of supply: